GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Performance LEDs?

Chumleepro3

Baller on a budget
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I ordered a pair of LED plate lights from performanceleds.com and they have been on order for over a month. I have sent 3 emails to them looking for any information on the status of my order and haven't got a reply. Has anyone dealt with this company before and if so should I be worried? I read a thread on VWVortex about the company and everyone was very pleased with quality and customer service but at the end of the thread in Jan 2014 nobody was getting their stuff and no replies to emails....:iono:

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Should have went with Deautokey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chumleepro3

Baller on a budget
Car(s)
2007 GTI
They don't ship to the LED bulbs to canada, only the complete housing...all though the price for the full housing with shipping is the same I paid for just the bulbs with shipping. Dammit.

deAutoKey

Ready to race!
Hey,

vlkswgnbgmn66 & fd2black thank you for suggesting our company, we take pride in delivering great customer service and mailing out our items next or the same day.

We ship all items to Canada, but you just need to contact deAutoLED for a shipping quote:
http://deautokey.com/international-shipping-quote

Due to updated rates and price variations due to small weight changes when shipping overseas, they found contacting them for a quote to be the best way two get a fair price to their international customers.

Thank you

Chumleepro3

Baller on a budget
Car(s)
2007 GTI
So after I finally got into contact with them through faceballs they were very helpful in letting me know what was going on. They said my emails were must likely being labeled as spam and said they are working on fixing that. The reason for the order being so long was that "the hold up on the new design was our CNC'd heatsinks, which should be arriving this week. I promise you, they'll be worth the wait."

So all figured out and definitely pleased with how they handled the situation and even offered shipping fee back once they became aware of the communication issues.

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI 6MT
How did you finally get a hold of them? I ordered license plate bulbs from them YEARS ago and i love them so I ordered new parking lights two weeks ago and haven't heard a single word from them yet. I have put in several communications through their site but haven't heard a word back. I don't mind waiting if I know what is going on but I haven't heard a damn thing at all

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
How did you finally get a hold of them? I ordered license plate bulbs from them YEARS ago and i love them so I ordered new parking lights two weeks ago and haven't heard a single word from them yet. I have put in several communications through their site but haven't heard a word back. I don't mind waiting if I know what is going on but I haven't heard a damn thing at all

Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chumleepro3

Baller on a budget
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yeah I know, I ordered my plate lights in like the second week of December, and sent like emails to their page on their website but nothing. I was like wtf but then messages them through Facebook and they let me know what was going on. Your best bet would be to try that