GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blue Door Handle Illumination

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I like it BUT its like $200 and trying to order them is a PITA cuz its in Japanese!!!!!!!

I have tried to order these before but had no luck and it cost way more than $45 dollars what i spent on my up grade.

BUT i do like the Quality of this work and the possession of the led just a bitch to get my hands on

BTW.....These are sold out too...........Booooooooo!!!!!!!

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
If any body wants to BUY my Handle with cut outs on them for Plug and Play in stall just LMK and ill sell them at a price to buy more handles and call it good.

Or we can swap out handles and that will work too as long as they are in great condition!!!!!!

LMK and we can work some thing out

VOLKSWAGEN

like 95% of what I do.
Car(s)
VW Veyron GT Rotary
http://vwmaniacs.com/?pid=13147922

This is the look I was talking about, I prefer this much more.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Good luck trying to order them or to make something like that..........

I have looked around and have not found anything that will work as well as what i did in the OP.

These Handles from Axis or Jap Handles have been on Back order for ever and u cant even order from them cuz its in japanese and they do not respond to emails either.

Im sure u can Rigg something up and make it half ass but i would rather not......LOL

Dazm

Ready to race!
If any body wants to BUY my Handle with cut outs on them for Plug and Play in stall just LMK and ill sell them at a price to buy more handles and call it good.

Or we can swap out handles and that will work too as long as they are in great condition!!!!!!

LMK and we can work some thing out

Would you be willing to ship to the UK? I can supply A1 condition handles which could be shipped early July(the handles currently in my R) or pay you too buy new handles....

PS: Is the wiring included & how hard would it be to change to red LED's?

Thanks
Daz

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I would rather buy new handles from VW and ship mine to u......

I will give u the whole thing Wires , Handles, and LEDs....ect......

I can also change out the LEDs to red if u want me to, that way all u have to do is plug them in.

Ill pm u to.....