GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rims

goneD4rk

Banned
Decided to buy a gti a couple months ago. Now I'm thinking of changing the rims on it. Any ideas? It's a white 06 gti

there are so many directions you could go with this.

how bout giving us an idea of what you think is fresh.

pics of your golfer?

previous rides?

price range?

other mods?

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Decided to buy a gti a couple months ago. Now I'm thinking of changing the rims on it. Any ideas? It's a white 06 gti

Uh, Huffy, Gorilla, Spalding, and Lifetime are popular rims...check here for more info: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4415163

This^

....pics of your golfer?....

:sm3:

But I'm guessing you were probably asking for advice about WHEELS?

See Rajini98's post :thumbsup:

goneD4rk

Banned

But I'm guessing you were probably asking for advice about WHEELS?

See Rajini98's post :thumbsup:

don't ban me just because you don't want to admit you drive a Golf.

I drive a golf, and so do you.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
don't ban me just because you don't want to admit you drive a Golf.

I drive a golf, and so do you.

Actually, I don't ;) I drove a GTI, and I don't have it anymore...someone decided they needed it more than me, and it disappeared from my driveway in the middle of the night.... sooooo

:thumbsup:

goneD4rk

Banned
Actually, I don't ;) I drove a GTI, and I don't have it anymore...someone decided they needed it more than me, and it disappeared from my driveway in the middle of the night.... sooooo

:thumbsup:

soory to hear this, mang. Your GOLF gt1 was stolen before you had a chance to read the owner's manual that clearly reads 'Golf gti' on the cover.

I hope you get another so I could say Austin Hull has a new Golfer. :lol:

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
soory to hear this, mang. Your GOLF gt1 was stolen before you had a chance to read the owner's manual that clearly reads 'Golf gti' on the cover.

I hope you get another so I could say Austin Hull has a new Golfer. :lol:

Lol that's a technicality. and it's a GOLF not a GOLFER....A GOLFER is someone who plays golf...a GOLF GTI is a German car, often known to be a pain in the ass...

Oh, and I've already bought a new car...but alas, it's not a GOLF, sooooo...sorry about that :thumbsup:

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
This^
And op.. Only you can decide. Troll through the forum. This platform is getting old now. Almost every wheel setup has been done once before. What look do you want to go for. People might say get pink wheels but doesn't mean you should - it's your opinion , not ours.

goneD4rk

Banned
golfer and gt1 is getting annoying man. please stop being a troll and call them golfs and gtis, thanks

golfers are cool, golfer gt1s are even cooler. :lol: