GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Emissions testing is county by county. I'm not sure about guilford or whatever county you'll end up. It most likely isn't an issue. We have emissions testing in mine (visual inspection) and a turbo counts as an emissions device most of the time.

Annnnd its the good ol boy system so if you slip some one an extra $20 it won't be a problem.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Most counties have an OBD2 test, so you have to have most of the readiness set. Some counties have done away with emissions testing entirely, and there's talk about others doing the same.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Sometimes I wish we'd go full South Carolina and do away with inspections. Then I go to rural South Carolina to go 4 wheelin or something and then I'm reminded why inspections are good. Because Jesus tap dancing Christ rural SC is like a different (third world) country.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I was thinking more of the TTR230 variety. I'm old and fat. No more jumps for me. I aint trying to get hurt.

I did finally kill the ring on the Athena 290 kit, so it's back to stock as a 250 now. New piston is here, just never got around to installing it again.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I need to sell my wedsports

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I did finally kill the ring on the Athena 290 kit, so it's back to stock as a 250 now. New piston is here, just never got around to installing it again.

This is my new toy. I didn't need it, hardly have any time to ride. But I just wanted it. Its a hold over 2018, got a great deal. Had 3 miles on it when I put the wheels and tires on. Now just need the standard things. Winch, roof, windshield etc.