GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I just have a hard time getting excited about a dodge, I mean it's coolish I guess, but not worth spending any more money to upgrade imo.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I just have a hard time getting excited about a dodge, I mean it's coolish I guess, but not worth spending any more money to upgrade imo.

Exactly and its never just $40 a month. Ever. That turns into thousands and thousands of dollars usually. Fuck that. I'd rather have more toys. The one he has is more than enough for taking the kids to soccer practice or picking up milk.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah $40 more a month, but for how many more months, and after you put how much down?

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I've been considering selling my bikes since I don't ever ride them any more :(

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah DRZ 400sm and an 01 Monster. I just got bored always riding by myself. The DRZ needs a rear tire and an inspection, the Ducati needs to be inspected and after I changed the oil it developed quite the oil leak that needs to be addressed.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Oh, and it has a leaky fork seal that I'm thinking/hoping is just some dirt trapped in the seal.

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
A fellow neglected Monster owner! Haven’t been out this season yet. Needs the belts changed before I ride too far.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I actually just changed the belts in mine a couple months ago, surprisingly easy job.