GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS RS REPS--OFFSET HELP

chad-one

2 Dope 2 Smoke
Car(s)
2007 VW Golf
Ok, so im looking for new rims and I really want some BBS RS style rims, but I cant afford the real deal. Found these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-DEEP-DISH-ALLOY-WHEELS-TYRES-FIAT-HONDA-VW-BORA_W0QQitemZ140392873050QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item20b0113c5a

or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130373936873

Does any one know if they sell adapters to change an offset to make it fit a MKV?? They say the offset is 35, but I know MKV are in the higher 40s and 50s.

Thanks everyone!

chad-one

2 Dope 2 Smoke
Car(s)
2007 VW Golf
I would not buy from them just for that line ^^^

You should be able to pull off a +35 offset, it will poke a lot though, they make spacers to make the wheels stick out further ie 45 to a 35, but nothing to go the other way to my knowledge

Do you have a link for the spacers?

And u may hate me as well as a few of my VW buds in my area but I love just a slite stretch in the back. To me such a sexy stance

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
You don't want spacers. Spacers will make the offset smaller. et35 plus a 5mm spacer = et30 etc. Not what you're looking for. At the right height, et35 will be fine.

chad-one

2 Dope 2 Smoke
Car(s)
2007 VW Golf
You don't want spacers. Spacers will make the offset smaller. et35 plus a 5mm spacer = et30 etc. Not what you're looking for. At the right height, et35 will be fine.

Ok I get it. What kind of height? I have a 07 mk5 rabbit. Going to drop it 50mm

whoosh

I run 225 tires on 18" enkei rpf1 @ 35offset a little poke in the front and none in the back. I think it looks perfect. I am at stock ride height.

patrick_irwin

Go Kart Champion
....ok you are going to pay 647euro which is almost equivalent to $1200 USD. for that price you can get a real set off memoryfab or RBwheels.

get some 20-45-17 and stretch those damn tires.

Don't waste your time on fake splits.

chad-one

2 Dope 2 Smoke
Car(s)
2007 VW Golf
....ok you are going to pay 647euro which is almost equivalent to $1200 USD. for that price you can get a real set off memoryfab or RBwheels.

get some 20-45-17 and stretch those damn tires.

Don't waste your time on fake splits.

Please send me a link!!! Thanks!!!