GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I got a new car....

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
you are stupid

You can't blame him for being stupid, his retarded parents raised him with this mindset. OP I will not lie, I am jealous of how your parents spoil you, I wish I got that when I was younger. But struggling made me into a stronger person I can't say your life will be hell later, because it seems like daddy can fund any of your needs. But if your father has any smarts, he will cut your "allowance" and kick you to the curb later in life.

dirtyjerz said:
Try pissing all over your dads house, if your lucky you will get punished and get your own house.
OMG :lol:

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MkV GTI
just say hes lucky and get on with it, my parents bought me my gti and i am still in highschool, but i realize that i am extremely fortunate :thumbsup:

burner78

that old fart
If I was your dad, I would castrate you :paddle: !

burner78

that old fart

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
why on earth would you dare mod that mercedes, its probably a lease, and mercs, let alone bimmers aren't mod material. i swear to god you if you touch that c class...

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
^^too late apparently. reading this made me pissed off my parents for not buying me shit growing up....jesus god almighty.

returnofcc

Terrible Driver
While I have my gti that my parents paid for, and I am still in high school, I know that if I spent 2k on their cards, I'd probably get a good whipping or some other equivalent action that night.

Althought, this kind of behavior isn't completely unheard of. My friend got his license suspended only 5 months after getting his license for driving 100 and having friends in the car. Despite this, before his 6 month suspension was up, his parents traded in his 2008 c300 4matic and bought him a 2010 bmw 328xi:hitcomputer:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
At least he is putting those $2000 worth of camera equipment to good use..

You know..

Taking pictures on his driveway..

Utilizing those uber jdm angles to the fullest..

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
i want to clarify that i am not saying kids shouldnt get nice cars, i had a new bmw when i was a teenager, as did my sister and my brother will. but we arent retarded like yourself. and also our parents arent retarded, my sister got a speeding ticket and lost the car for months, it sounds like if she were in your household she would get an M3. Do us all a favor and take a toaster bath while your parents are gone, they come back, they discover you, get the insurance money and they get compensation for raising you for what im sure were long and painful years.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
WHY THE HELL ARE PARENTS BUYING THERE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS 15K+ CARS...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

YES I AM YELLING!

My dad gave me a job at his work so I could work my ass off during to get my 1984 1.3 CRX HF. Now 4 years later I live in a house (looking to buy, not rent, one in a year or so), have a great full-time job, go to school, and am paying for a car my parents probably couldn't have afforded to buy themselves.

I know when I have kids I will do the same so they don't have the disrespect the OP has.

and also our parents arent retarded, my sister got a speeding ticket and lost the car for months,
Bad parenting as well IMO, if they did it right they would either make you get your own car, pay your own insurance, and make you pay the ticket. I had to do all this, and when I got a ticket for rolling a stop sign my parents could care less. It was my mistake with society, and I had to pay my debt 2xx.xx and traffic school. Not Mommy and Daddy take my car away as a punishment, what responsibility does that teach?

LOL I love parents who take the car away..."Since you did something wrong I will take away your means of transportation to make it harder for you to get to school/work/etc." makes no sense.

Now if you meant they just didn't let her go out with friends after the incident then that partially makes sense.

If anything they could help you with a down payment and make you do above, but anyone who buys their kid a nice car is asking for problems IMO.

BTW if I am wrong, don't blow up on me, your story is not as concrete as the OP with his horrible antics. :bellyroll:

Last edited:

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
WHY THE HELL ARE PARENTS BUYING THERE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS 15K+ CARS...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

YES I AM YELLING!

lol not the point, plus the kids who have gti's here got them from their parents, and most gti's are well over 15k. i have a 2009 s80, im younger than you, so are you yelling at me too?

don't yell, its not like we can hear you over the internet.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
lol not the point, plus the kids who have gti's here got them from their parents, and most gti's are well over 15k. i have a 2009 s80, im younger than you, so are you yelling at me too?

haha, this guy drives a volvo! let's everyone point and laugh and volvo guy over here!

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!

Yes, it is a point...parents don't need to be buying their kids expensive cars to start off, hell they shouldn't even be buying their kids cars. You learn to value things in life much more if you work your ass off for it.

I am only 21, IDK how old you are, but if you have MK5-6 (or in your case an 09s80) in high school, I can almost guarantee you don't value it the same as most people who have to pay 3xx-4xx dollars a month for it. I have no problem with parents helping kids out, but buying them a MKV flat out is just retarded and you are not helping your kid. Not saying anything stupid such as your kid will fail in life, but it is evident that if you instill the value of hard work in your kid, even if Mommy and Daddy are millionaires you will see progression.

As for the yelling, I hardly ever do it, but when crap like this is being discussed it needs to be heard louder! Hell be happy I didn't change the font size and bold the shit out of it. :bellyroll: