GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Urgent Please help!!! I'll pay you for your time!

celolado

CELO 007
Car(s)
2009 GTI & 1964 BUS
I am taking my car into the dealership to get the oil changed on monday. I have the apr chip installed and I can't figure out how to put it back to stock mode and put the security feature on. If you are available today or tommorow nearby diamond bar ill spot you 10$ dollars for you to configure the settings for me. call/ text 909-287-4773. thank you in advance!!

DUB2OT

Banned
hahaha this is funny. just take the car back to the apr dealer ask them to switch it back to stock if you don't know how to do it or disconnected the battery for a few minutes lol.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
The dude doing the oil change isn't going to notice or care whether the car is flashed. He's going to drive it 100 feet into the service bay, drain the oil etc., and give it back to you. At no time is he going to floor the pedal and go "Wow, this thing is quick -- what the hell has Celolado done to it!?!"

Edit: Props for owning a '64 bus!

celolado

CELO 007
Car(s)
2009 GTI & 1964 BUS
Thank u mr. Saucer for that PDF file, simple step by step and I'm ready to rock and roll! I really appreciate it and so will the others that will use it in the future...

To PRND, I paid for the warranty and didn't want to risk it... Thank u for the comment about my bus.. I'll b taking it out to shows this summer, hope to c u around..

Problem solved, thank u for your help everyone!