GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The justice system...

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
...it does not always work.

According to The Associated Press, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled Thursday (July 23) that Nas must pay Kelis nearly $44,000 a month in support. The ruling is temporary until a follow-up hearing September 8, when it will be decided if the amount should be altered. In addition to the monthly support, Nas must also pay $45,000 to cover Kelis' attorney fees and for a forensic accountant.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1616840/20090723/kelis.jhtml

:thumbdown:

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
He should have signed that prenup! Now he's paying for pussy he's not tapping. Sucks!

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Car(s)
06 GTI
Women like that disgust me.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
he should have known better than that. when you got the monies you got to lock it down with a prenup. now that nappy headed ho is gonna get all his loot. i bet jay z is smarter than that with beyonce.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
My question is always how a judge can possibly justify that type of settlement. He was very successful prior to her entering the picture and she had a decent career in her own right. What could a child possibly require that would cost $44,000 every month?

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
This digust me, that's 528k a year-what f-ing child needs that much money. I would try to get custody of that child-hire a full-time nanny and still have 480k left. This chick will never work a day in her life again. That saying is right-it's cheaper to keep her!