GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fuel pump prime relay

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
The upside down 53 relay in panel C is in position number one and number five which is empty is shown in Bentley and erWin as fuel pump relay. Take a look at post #3 "Anyway, I then found out that mine doesn't have a fuel pump relay...it is all in the controller over the fuel tank under the rear seat."

Stagea

Ok I did see in another thread or perhaps online the link between the pump and the electrics there was a relay. Maybe I should be looking in there...

Stagea

Took it to the mechanic $220 to fix bushes on the intake/engine cover. Wanted another $150 to fit hpfp pump so decided to do it myself as they were let's fix this (sensor was cracked on the hpfp) did no diagnostics other than plugging in vcds, but still has a shit cold start after I fixed it the hpfp. I don't want to take it back as I hate feeling like I am getting bent over a barrel when it goes to the mechanic. So the challenge is on to help a brother out..... where to from here

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You could try replacing the load reduction relay 460 in position 9...but I would test it first.