GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Researching coil over kits

boomr

Thinking about getting back into a R32, so much fun on the track, and starting to research track orientated suspension. I can't seem to find a whole lot of info on the RacingLine TrackSport Coilover Suspension kit.
Anyone have any experience with this kit? I had the VW Racing springs when I had my R32, and was very happy with those, just looking for something that would serve double duty, street & occasional track days.
https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/Vwr/ES2771491/,

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Car(s)
GLI
No cross name for Euro. Owner, Jon is making kits under JIC Magic USA. Pricy, but he will give some deal for new product lines.

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Find out what kind of warranty they have regardless of which you buy. My front KW VIII's are being replaced for free because KW has a lifetime warranty on the dampers. I'm sure Eibach/Bilstein/etc have similar coverage

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
For that kind of money, go with Eibach multi pro R2's. Hands down the best (for the money) track coilover setup you can get. I run them on my racecar and absolutely love them!

I'll second the Multi-Pro recommendation, nice setup. Did 5 years of DE's on mine, they are beautifully made, and I also daily drove them.

Bilstein or KW Clubsports are very good too, even the less expensive PSS9's. Clubsports would be a little stiff for a daily though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
If I got back to the track in an AWD VW, I'd probably lean towards a mark 6 or newer Golf R. The Mark 5 R32 is just way too heavy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk