GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

cicatrizdare

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 JSW SEL
Even though I live in Southeast Florida, and have for the past 2-3 years. I was born and raised in Cleveland. I had been a LeBron fan since I was 12 or 13. What he did to the state of Ohio is unforgivable. Not only is he is a Villain in the city of Cleveland, or his own hometown of Akron, but all throughout Ohio.

I burned all of my LeBron Apparel just like 99% of Cleveland Cavaliers fans did. I will NEVER root for LeBron again, I don't care what anyone thinks or how they want to say it, LeBron betrayed, thats right BETRAYED everyone in the state of Ohio that cheered for him ever since he started getting his spotlight on National TV when he was still in Highschool at St. Vincent Saint Mary's. There were 20,000+ fans that went to watch him play every home game for the past 6+ years. What did he do to repay all of those fans? Oh yea, thats right, he basically thanked them with a nice "F*CK YOU" on his way to the Bank and South Beach.

Like others said, if he wins a championship every year for the next 6 years in Miami, it wont even equal what 1 championship would have meant Cleveland. I think LeBron diminished his name and brand starting July 1st when he made all of the Franchises come to Cleveland to throw their "pitches" to LeBron. What he did was so unclassy, he made the whole Free agency summit about him.

Obviously, being a Cavaliers fan, I am upset that he left Cleveland, but if he would have done it in a Class Act way, no one including my self would be so Angry. I mean look I can understand, he's 25 years old, wants to win a championship and go down as one of the best in the History of the NBA. I feel that he stabbed all of his fans from Ohio in the back on national television, maybe many people don't see it like that, but if you were a Cavs fan, and you've cheered for him for years, you would.

In my honest opinion, I feel that the league has turned to complete shit. How fair is it that every other team and all of their fans has to watch the same teams win every year. Thats no way on running a league. I don't even know how Miami pulled it off, signing 3 max contract free agents in one season. Your talking about well over 300 million dollars in the next 6 years to THREE players.

The most ironic part of his "Decision" was that he did it at the Boys and Girls Club headquarters. Does he realize how many kids look up to him. The only thing he said the whole hour of his "The Decision" special was "I want to win, I want to win." What kind of Role-model says that kind of stuff? Not only on National Television, but at the Boys and Girls Club?

In my opinion he made a complete fool of himself. I thought LeBron was more of a competitor, Thats all.

LeBron James is public enemy #1 throughout Ohio, many have said he is no longer welcome in the very state he was born and raised. That is very sad, but I am pretty sure he knew this was one of many consequences when he chose Miami over Cleveland.

Stop whining. Who the hell wants to live in Cleveland anyway?

Car(s)
MkV R32
Just read every page of this thread and lol'd.

So pumped for tomorrow's game against the Pistons.