GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BNIB YCW Ref Coilovers - Socal Only (No Shipping)

GT0neX

NooB-Still Sucklin' Teat
Hi guys,

Looking for $900. Located in Orange County, CA (Lake Forest area). Pics are pretty much exactly as in this thread: https://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196492

I have a set of new and never mounted YCW Ref Coilovers that have been sitting in my living room in a box for well over a year now. They were from the Round 2 test set and for one reason or another I never got around to installing them. I don't know that I'll get to installing them anytime soon either and I feel like I might move on to a more track oriented setup anyway so up for sale they go. Can't tell you how they ride since I never mounted them. Feel free to contact the MFactory team, they have always provided excellent support (I also purchased and installed an LSD of theirs and had excellent support from them always).

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
pm sent

GT0neX

NooB-Still Sucklin' Teat
I'm coming to accept that I won't get to doing anything with these. Furthermore, as described above, they were meant to be an interim suspension until I could settle on a more track focused set-up. Don't know what I'll do next but I don't want to lose all my money just letting them sit in my living room. Let me know if anyone is interested. Price is now $600. Local pick-up only. Still in new and unused condition.

GT0neX

NooB-Still Sucklin' Teat
Bump. Still available. Sorry for all the PMs that I missed. I dropped off the face of the earth with all the 2020 insanity.

jack159th

I'm coming to accept that I won't get to doing anything with these. Furthermore, as described above, they were meant to be an interim suspension until I could settle on a more track focused set-up. Don't know what I'll do next but I don't want to lose all my money just letting them sit in my living room. Let me know if anyone is interested. Price is now $600. Local pick-up only. Still in new and unused condition.
i take them ship to san antonio tex

GT0neX

NooB-Still Sucklin' Teat
Hi sorry. I replied to your PM. This a local pickup only. They are still available.