GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OktDubberfest 2012 - September 15 & 16, Breckenridge, CO.

baker

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GLI

OktDubberfest is back and better than ever. We have created one of the best show experiences in Colorado. OktDubberfest has been combined with the Town of Breckenridge’s own Oktoberfest celebration; come for the beer, come for the car show, or come for both!

OktDubberfest is an event that was created to express a relaxed, family orientated and German styled automobile event for everyone. It is quickly becoming the culmination of the European enthusiast’s scene in Colorado and is open to everyone with a German car, truck or bike! This is a totally FREE event for you and the family.

It only takes a few minutes.
Call 1-800-525-2253 to book your discounted Beaver Run Resort room or condo today! Just mention "OktDubberfest" or "German Car Show" to receive an awesome discount on your reservation.

IT'S THAT EASY!!!

If you do plan on attending; please RSVP to our Facebook event by clicking on the cog below;

Here is what we have planned for you!

Saturday, September 15, 2012:
  • 9:00am; Meet ‘n Greet Brunch @ Beaver Run Resort
  • 11:00am; Detail Clinic and carwash @ Beaver Run Resort
Sunday, September 16, 2012:
  • 11:00am; OktDubberfest 2012 All German Automobile Show!

More information can be found on our Facebook page.
www.facebook.com/oktdubberfest

German beer, German food, German cars...

There will be give-aways and prizes during the show. One of the great prizes is a free one night give-away in a fully-equipped condo at Beaver Run Resort will be drawn at Sunday's Shine and Show from all the names on the Beaver Run rooming list. (The odds to win will beat LOTTO odds!)

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
ha! i tried to use 'Baker' as my screen name... i see now why i couldn't.

GTIowner

Car(s)
07 GTI, 82 Cutty w/T
Bought my second VW and love it more than the 66 Bug

I will try to make the fest since I have never been to one. I now own a 66 Bug and the 07 Farhenhiet GTI!Hello!:threadjacked:

baker

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GLI
The pre-order for the 2012 show grill badges is now open at www.oktdubberfest.com

We are offering a limited edition grill badge for the show. We are only making 100 of these for the 2012 show!

Preorder price is only $30 each and they will be available at the show. If you need them shipped, that will be an additional fee.

What ever is not presold will be available the day of the show for $40. each…

baker

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GLI
10-days away..

Many things can change since we first posted this event. If you could please verify your RSVP status; that would be great. Also, post if you are spending the night at Beaver Run.
http://www.facebook.com/events/321606427876330/

And finally, I hear there is a mountain drive being planned for this weekend. More details will be posted as soon as i know them!!