GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WARNING – DO NOT USE TM TUNING

valverde

company of thieves TMTUNING

Good morning

The reason for my post is to show my complete disagreement with a purchase from your company on April 24, 2012, via paypal to date anyone in your company has been able to really tell where the piece should get paid, and been 2 months and 10 days, I copy the item number (Unique Transaction ID # 7VT06887XH944981B)

This is the service they give to all your customers?

The more you'll have to wait for someone in your company, contact me to give me a logical answer to this delay in the delivery of the goods paid, they could not give me a tracking number to track the piece purchased

It's really disheartening to think that a serious company contact and it is not.

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Apr 24, 2012 Payment To Technisches Motor Tuning Germany Completed ... -$112.35 USD

Dear TM TUNING

I'm tired of waiting for a part for you to pay for more than 100 days, as I have to submit my discomfort to a company that is supposedly the leader in aftermarket, and all I get are excuses rather than purchased under the an expensive price.
I want my money back and you just give me excuses about the mess in which they work, if I have to take this problem until the last instances scam will.
You never sent me a tracking number to check the lie that had sent the piece