GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alpine Imprint + W505

quality_sound

hmm.......
Car(s)
'21 GTI S DSG
They were referring to the P1s internal antenna. The external works fine in the dash. It's where I had my D3's antenna.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion

TypeR_126

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Yep, I'm loving my Connects2 adapter. Much, much better than the PAC audio stuff. It's worth the extra effort to get one here in the States.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
I may have asked, but many people here running the alpine bluetooth (350BT)? I am giving it a chance, but have had several people on the other end say they can't hear shit.

Alternatively looking at a Parrot (CK3100) or Bury CC9060, both having better call clarity, the Bury the best apparently.

May be helpful too if anyone has any pictures of where they've mounted it too in their golf.

cheers,

r32rs2000

Car(s)
R32 & MK 2 RS2000
I may have asked, but many people here running the alpine bluetooth (350BT)? I am giving it a chance, but have had several people on the other end say they can't hear shit.

Alternatively looking at a Parrot (CK3100) or Bury CC9060, both having better call clarity, the Bury the best apparently.

May be helpful too if anyone has any pictures of where they've mounted it too in their golf.

cheers,

Hows your setup going?

I'm definately going Connects 2

I'm also wanting Phone Bluetooth capability both with the HU and the Phone Button control on the steering wheel, will the 350BT do that?

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Hows your setup going?

I'm definately going Connects 2

I'm also wanting Phone Bluetooth capability both with the HU and the Phone Button control on the steering wheel, will the 350BT do that?

The Alpine Bluetooth works ok with some phones, but didn't work with either of mine (not the HTC TC at all, and iphone the call lists didn't transfer). None of the buttons on the wheel answer the call, you press the touch screen to answer.

Other than that connects2 work great, but i have since changed to the RNS510 and Skoda Bluetooth.

r32rs2000

Car(s)
R32 & MK 2 RS2000
Interesting, Im just reading an earlier thead you're on when deciding what BT kit to go for, haven't gotten to the end. Why didn't you end up staying with the Alpine unit and use the VW (Non-Parrot) BT kit?

I'm yet to read all about FISCON.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
The ALpine Bluetooth may be ok with the iphone after the new iphone update, but just wanted a bit better integration.

Didn't really want parrots and navigation units mounted on the windscreen. The sound was easily better with the alpine head unit, but have the RNS510 sounding fairly good now.