GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendations Thread

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
you serious?!?! damn! I got a hint of their arrogance when I went to them to buy an oil filter from them.. To me, the girls at the desk were pretty friendly but the bloke from the service department didn't seem to give a shit.

Wonder where's the next nearest place to get my car serviced then?

Also, not sure whether this is a common practice but SCC Wollongong tend to ask for my VIN Number everytime I ask for prices for parts... Wouldn't ALL Oil Filters or side skirts for the Golf GTI 08 be the same anyway? Why do they need a VIN Number then?

I have no idea why they would ask you for your vin number they asked me the same question when I had to take the Golf for its 1st service. But the earliest they could see me was a week or more from the day I rang so I took it up to liverpool the next day and they could do it for me straight away. Where do u live in regard to closest dealer and service

Me!

a happy man...
Car(s)
VW Golf GTi
I have no idea why they would ask you for your vin number they asked me the same question when I had to take the Golf for its 1st service. But the earliest they could see me was a week or more from the day I rang so I took it up to liverpool the next day and they could do it for me straight away. Where do u live in regard to closest dealer and service

I'm in Wollongong itself! Any recommendations then?

Me!

a happy man...
Car(s)
VW Golf GTi
yeah if u drive up to Liverpool its not that much of a trek do u know where the dealer is?

Nope... no idea where that dealer is... I presume you just waited there while the car's being serviced then?

How's the quality of customer service AND work being done there?

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
Props to Shane/Grant (Service) and Andrew (Sales) at Lennock who sorted out our GTI's A/C issues in relatively quick time and with a minimum of fuss.

:thumbsup:

erkin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Audi s3
Giac Canberra dealer
Ed 62805061 Hume

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
GOODYEAR Buy 3 get 1 free is on again:
16 March - 12 April 2009.

http://www.goodyearautocare.com.au/centric/tyres/easter_4_for_3_offer.jsp?

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Seems like it, considering normal discounts on tyres aren't great generally.

So i wonder how much 3 x 225/40/R18's would be?

SideFX

Black and White
Cortese Prestige Car Services
22 Hotham Pde,
Artarmon NSW 2064
02 9438 1405

Friendly small workshop - great rates. I've never seen anyone pay that much attention to details. They used to do all the jobs for Milan - TCCA before he opened up his workshop across the road. An option when TCCA shuts down in couple of weeks.

gikku

Passed Driver's Ed
Pirelli P-Zero Rosso nice!