GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need stance/spacer advice for 16x6.5 ET50. Air ride suspension.

mobbin6

Banned
with whitewalls yes, because it makes the wheel look bigger. Any other way, and they look way too small.

Last edited:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Please don't do whitewalls. Call me a hater but I think those examples that were posted look terrible. I honestly think black steelies and blackwalls look 1000x better. In fact, I like that look.

ehancock

Ready to race!
Car looked fantastic at motorstadt!

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
with whitewalls yes, because it makes the wheel look bigger. Any other way, and they look way too small.

time to paint the one eyed monster white and surprise some senoritas :biggrin:

looks good darcness, reminds me of the retro new beetles I saw at SoW\o

snapgonzo

Haters gonna hate. :wub:

The size of the wheel doesn't matter, it's how you execute it that matters. As far as tire is concerned I'll be running a 205/55/16. I'll probably end up going with 25mm rear and 15-20mm up front. I think that will get me a bit more of the "flushness" I want and will obviously still tuck well with the bags.

What size did you end up doing? I have a Jetta same size wheels and tires 16x6.5 et50 with tires 205/55/16 and i want a more flush look too but I'm new to all this and having a tough time figuring out what spacers to go with. I haven't dropped the car at all yet though I will in the future probably coilovers not air and not a significant drop just for sportier more aggressive handling. how much negative offset is too much?