GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

7VNZRO3

M703

Ready to race!
Those 35mm shots look stunning! Reminds me of a StanceWorks photoshoot, they have the same look to them. Also, do you have any pics of your stickers? I might want one, to run as an homage to your CW, seeing as how you're selling the Voggards. What wheels are you looking to change into?

Thank you!! really appreciate it! i just ran one sticker on my windshield, happens to be my sticker lol if you want one just send me your address, ill ship one out. im selling the voggards along with the car. time for something else.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I'm still here. But I'm not great.

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Thank you!! really appreciate it! i just ran one sticker on my windshield, happens to be my sticker lol if you want one just send me your address, ill ship one out. im selling the voggards along with the car. time for something else.

didnt know that, plans on whats next? :wink:

Sour One

Ready to race!
NOOOOOO!!! Don't get rid of this sexy car!! But either way good luck with the next project. Ps. I came home from vacation to find your stickers had arrived while i was away. Thanks man! :thumbsup:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
stay away from mk3 they are built like crap in Mexico, my old mk3 cost me a small fortune in repairs

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
stay away from mk3 they are built like crap in Mexico, my old mk3 cost me a small fortune in repairs

That's a shame to hear because I've always thought the MK3 VR6 GTI was one of the coolest VWs ever made. Looks like I have to cross that off my automotive bucket list. :frown:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
That's a shame to hear because I've always thought the MK3 VR6 GTI was one of the coolest VWs ever made. Looks like I have to cross that off my automotive bucket list. :frown:

I owned a mk3 vr6 and it was cool but everything accessory-wise on the motor crapped out, shift linkage broke, tranny blew, multiple window regulators, ABS never worked right... I told myself I would never own another VW after that car but then I drove the mkv dsg and fell in love