Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• golf-milltek.jpg
    golf-milltek.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 3,274

jeromy

Passed Driver's Ed
Seriously, I can't believe how much HP these cars are getting theses days. Makes the R32 seem kind of dumb to get.

INForged

Ready to race!
EK_Turbo said:
Solid #'s!! How much are those 3 things (chip, exhaust, sports cat) cost?

I've emailed them but haven't heard back yet. I hope its not too hard to get their products here or have them installed. Milltek is a reputable VW tuner right??

MAlby7

Oval Newbie
INForged said:
I've emailed them but haven't heard back yet. I hope its not too hard to get their products here or have them installed. Milltek is a reputable VW tuner right??

From what I've heard they are.

HydroGTI

Drag Race Newbie
a guy here in vegas has his car chipped by GIAC, stock whp he said was around 190 which im guessing is a little 2 high, but after the chip he was at i think 215whp on chip alone, so with turbo back might ad another 30whp (guesstimate)

zephrus21

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
so at 268 bhp ,aka flywheel hp. is the "to the wheels"only 199 ?does that mean thats a 69hp loss through the drive train?that would seem kind of high for a fwd.it says wheel power is 199 and tq is 146.4 that couldnt be the loss all the way from 268hp/200tq.that would put the power into the range of a honda--rsxs

z3speed4me

Go Kart Champion
from what im reading...im seeing these cars dyno 190-200 hp stock at the wheels...

seems vw is bein very conservative with their numbers just like dodge was with the srt-4 to drop insurance costs among various other things

vdubGTi

Oval Newbie
You guys are forgetting a CAI. Carbonio is the best so far and the best gains. When combined with chip and turbo back you get even more gains.