GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
They start tomorrow. Imo it's going to be the Blackhawks and Penguins in the Stanley Cup final. :thumbsup:. Let the discussion begin.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
You don't like Crawford?!?!... He went 19-5 and him and Emery only allowed 107 goals. That's pretty damn good. I hope they win it again. I want to the Leafs and Islanders do good since they've been out for a long time. And since Ovi's done good, it would be nice too see him finally win a cup.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
You don't like Crawford?!?!... He went 19-5 and him and Emery only allowed 107 goals. That's pretty damn good. I hope they win it again. I want to the Leafs and Islanders do good since they've been out for a long time. And since Ovi's done good, it would be nice too see him finally win a cup.

Meh, the Hawks were 4th in the league in the shots against per game department. ford is mentally weak. If the other team gets in his head, forget it.

I hate Ovie so I could care less about Washington, but I wouldn't mind seeing Toronto win it.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
:sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052:

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
:sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052:

Hell of a game man. I walked out of my house at the end of first cuz they were playin like shit. After that, never left again. I'm glad they won it.