GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

blue R32??

rpg11288

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 GTI BMP DSG
I went to Silver Diner on Rockville Pike today for breakfast with my mom and I parked next to a blue R32 behind the restaurant. Just wanted to see if he/she was on the forum. I just got my GTI about a week ago and love every minute of driving it around. I've been test driving GTI's since late '05 because i really like VW and then fell in love with the MKV GTI. I've been reading golfMKV.com for a few years now and then a few weeks ago I could finally afford a new car so I found a used GTI and bought it at Congressional VW in Rockville. Just wanted to say hey and if ya'll see me around don't hesitate to wave. I live in Bethesda and spend most of my time in Chevy Chase and NW DC. I go to school in NC and i'm leaving tomorrow but i'll be back in a few months. Just wanted to say hey and say that I love my car and if you see me around the area, dont fret to say hey.

2 weeks of driving a GTI and already decided that I am gonna drive V-dubs for the rest of my life

-Ry in Bethesda

scaskey36

Doc
Car(s)
2007 GTI
It's probaly the same guy thats stationed with me at Bethesda. Theres a blue mkv r32 here, a silver mkiv, and a silver mkv (myself)

dks

Yeah I saw a blue mkv r32 on rockville pk outside Chipotle/Starbucks a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like it was the same one. Nice car huh!