09-10 NHL Season Thread

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Troy Brouwer is my homeboy. :thumbup:

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
thrashers ended Philly's streak of 22 wins in a row when leading after the 2nd period :)

6th in the east w00t

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
I was at the Red Wings vs. Caps game last week 3 rows behind the bench it was a great game.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Troy Brouwer is my homeboy. :thumbup:

lol

thrashers ended Philly's streak of 22 wins in a row when leading after the 2nd period :)

6th in the east w00t

I have to admit I thought they were toast but somehow they scored 3 in the 3rd and held Philly scoreless.

I was at the Red Wings vs. Caps game last week 3 rows behind the bench it was a great game.

Nice, that was an awesome game to be at for sure.

The Ducks are toast this year without Chris Pronger.

He does have 37 points for Philly, 8 Goals, 29 Assists, +18 and 52 Games played.

Definitely took a hit losing him.

:iono::iono::iono:

Ouch, I'm sorry... lol. Ronny Wilson is my boy though, so I can't hate too much.

DUB2OT

Banned
^^ yeah lucky win i hope green is alright.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
10 in a row with tonights win over Tampa tied the franchise record. If we beat Boston... we set a new win streak record!

From our Lexus Suite, I was in the corner at the bar so I didn't have the best view but you can certainly see the whole rink from there. I love the suites.

vw761

Ready to race!
I live in Seattle and drive to Vancover a few times a year to see some NHL games. The ticket prices in Vancouver are crazy expensive compared to places where the NHL is trying to survive ( like NY islanders, phoenix, tampa, Miami, Atlanta). Once a while I check on stubhub to see what the real world prices are and it unreal what you can get it those cities close to the ice.

In Vancouver you have to pay at up the nose for lower bowl seats.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Yeah I hear ya. Next year I think I am going to plan ahead and get tickets to a few games Caps games down in Florida/Georgia/Carolina. the ticket prices are pretty affordable and I'd just fly down for a weekend.