GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09-10 NHL Season Thread

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
ehh, I don't think we need anyone to fill that void. We have enough guys who are willing to throw down and stand up for their team mates that I don't view it being a problem.

Think of Bradley and Steckel and Erskine and Chimera all of those guys will throw their gloves off and go toe to toe with anyone AND they can skate and produce on offense and defense. I'd much rather have a handful of scrappers who can actually play than 1 or 2 Goons who do nothing but fight and fall of their skates.

Just my $.02 though, some people will argue it either way.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies

Lexus Suites FTW!

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
colin.. your capitals are kicking the absolute crap out of us right now

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
202 GF... closest behind us is San Jose with 179 and they have 1 more GP.

Koz and his Blackhawks are still nasty as hell though with a 170 GF and a 120 GA. Only team beating you in GA is New Jersey with 110.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Huge save by Huet at the end of regulation tonight, I recommend you check out that highlight as well as one of the best passers in the league, Patrick Kane. The Oilers were standing around watching him when he had the puck, almost as if they were in a trance.

Big game against the Sharks on Thursday.

Will do :thumbsup:

It was also nice to see Detroit blow a lead at home then lost in OT. :lol:

I loved it! I really hope the Coyotes hold on to their play off spot. They deserve it, they have played a hell of a season so far (all things considered).

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
8 Game win streak for the Caps! Best in 21 years I believe it was, franchise record is 10. Our next two games are at home versus Florida and Tampa Bay but then game 11 for us would be at Boston.

Plucked the Ducks last night 5-1