GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone deal with SHARRETT VW in MD

TENKMETERZ

Not modding this one
Has anyone dealt with this Dealerships Service department? It is located in Hagerstown, MD. Been having a tough time with them fixing some things. As I know that this is a problem with most dealerships but maybe someone on here may know someone that works there and can help me out. Thats all

judunty84

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 3 Door GTI
i have utilized their service dept twice now in the past couple months for some warranty work. i have always worked with jay corbett the service advisor. he has been nothing buy extremely good to me and taking care of my car. i would highly recommend sharrett. what are you having an issue with?

anakinkenobe

Passed Driver's Ed
Yep Jay is the best and there is a service tech i cant remember his name but he does some VAG work... What issues ?

ajt23

Banned
Hell they even found a clip broke on my Forge FMIC and only charged me the price for the clip to fix it. Nothing but good things to say about them guys. Talk to Jay or Dan. Have dealt with both and they are great people. What are you having problems with? Is it a warranty issue or something else?

TENKMETERZ

Not modding this one
It was an alignment issue but it is fixed now. I took it into Sharrett and Jay is a pretty good guy. The steering wheel was off center and it took them all day to fix it. Jay said there was more to it than they thought, and they havent had to staighten an electronic assisted steering wheel on the new VW's yet so there was a learning curve. They didnt charge me a dime and Jay wrote it off as a training block for his techs.

Good as new, but I have a bent rim now from the pot hole.

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
So is Jay and sharrett cool with the basic bolt-ons when comes to warrenty work. I.E. intake, Dp, and etc.

ajt23

Banned
Yeah as long as what warranty work is needed has nothing to do with the aftermarket part. No dealer ship will cover anything that has been changed obviously.