GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wish I was going to H2O

IUjapander

Ready to race!
I am pretty bummed about not going because I grew up in Salisbury (where 13 and 50 meet) so imagine my surprise when I find out the event is 15 miles from my hometown. I came to Indiana to go to IU and have been here ever since. I wish we had some GTI GTG here in Indiana like they do in FL, NJ and CA (where judging by this forum, 95% of GTI owners reside in these states).

Anyway the point of this is that I somehow talked my Mom into going to the show to take some pictures and possibly buy a tee-shirt, so if you see a lady walking around saying things like "I think that car is broken, look how low it is" or "why would you pay 1600 dollars for an exhaust when your old one isn't broken" please kindly tell her to stop taking pictures of the stock GTIs and point her in the direction of a CW GTI with black painted hood, oettinger kit, and ADP quad tip exhaust (as I am saving up for these but have only seen pictures from oettinger).

For those of you that are going have fun, and I can't wait to see the pictures.

CHUNKDADUCE

Dirty Pirate Hooker...Arr
Car(s)
Dirty Pirate Hooker.
I wish i can go too, but i live in Texas:rolleyes:

schreckles

Ready to race!
Yeah, me too. I was supposed to go till my job (woohoo, go Air Force...not) screwed my schedule all to hell.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I got a four hour drive to make on sunday lol but it's gonna be worth it.