GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cylinders 1,2,3 misfiring....

Mscholl47

I was driving on the highway and all of a sudden my car stuttered. At itle it's fine but around 60-80 mph it happens every so often. My light came on so I had it ran and 3 of my cylinders are misfiring. Please help

Mscholl47

All stock. Today was the first day it happened but it seems to happen more frequently when I'm cruising 60-80 on the highway.

Mscholl47

I put new plugs and coil packs in and it's still stuttering when under stress but not at a constant speed like before. I ran it on the computer right before I did the work and it the turbo boost sensor was bad but I thought it mightve been because of the misfiring cylinders. And thoughts?

Mscholl47

P0238 boost sensor "a" circuit high
P0300 random cylinder misfire
P0303 cylinder 3 misfire condition
P0301 cylinder 1 misfire condition
P0302 cylinder 2 misfire condition

wiztoogti

Car(s)
06 GTI MK5
I was driving on the highway and all of a sudden my car stuttered. At itle it's fine but around 60-80 mph it happens every so often. My light came on so I had it ran and 3 of my cylinders are misfiring. Please help

i get a piston misfire only when idling or very low rpms. i did some research and concluded its because of gunked up intake valves, which i am going to take apart and clean all together, seafoam and other spray didnt help.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Italian tune up?

kaitlynbs_14

Hey guys. I'm selling a CTS turbo 2.0t DIVERTER valve. I really need to sell it just cause I'm moving and I need extra cash. Let me know if interested thanks!

Please don't ban me btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk