GOLFMKV

SlowNLow Buildthread/Photothread

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Holy cow, I wish my car was on bags. :/ The MKV's look so amazing on them. Those Mercedes Markabs are by far my favorite, probably just the high count of spokes. I love that. The photography is absolutely amazing though! Come take pictures of my MKV for me! Haha, all in all, awesome car, and pictures! Keep it up!

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
Holy cow, I wish my car was on bags. :/ The MKV's look so amazing on them. Those Mercedes Markabs are by far my favorite, probably just the high count of spokes. I love that. The photography is absolutely amazing though! Come take pictures of my MKV for me! Haha, all in all, awesome car, and pictures! Keep it up!

wow, i m impressed! sick ride

thanks guys, appreciate the kind words!

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Are those Votex skirts? I really have been thinking about getting a set myself, I just hate how they hang so much lower than the OEM rear.

As always though, ride is on point and pics are great. :thumbsup:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
ugh can't wait to hang out with barry and the boys. :wub:

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
Small update: In the process of recovering from Hurricane Sandy. Thank god i didnt get it as bad as others. House and car are okay. The state of NJ is crazy and alot of people close to me have lost everything. Been busy helping whomever i can.

On another note, i got rear ended yesterday. Cracked bumper which isnt so bad but it's kind of annoying. Was also backed into last week and broke my jetta grille.

So getting my rear bumper and front end fixed. Changing some exterior bits over the winter as well as doing something with my interior if all goes as planned.

Big thank you to whoever follows this. Hopeully i'll have more updates soon as well as pictures! :thumbsup: