GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: APR TBE $755 Shipped, Neuspeed Intercooler Pipe and O2 sensor $90 Shipped

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Bump for an awesome seller. I paid for my merchandise on saturday, and it got here today (monday). Shipped from Florida to Ohio. EXCELLENT!! :thumbsup:

x2, except all the way to Idaho, smoke mirror signals look great.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Replied^^ what timing I was just checking this before I left for work.

Bump for an awesome seller. I paid for my merchandise on saturday, and it got here today (monday). Shipped from Florida to Ohio. EXCELLENT!! :thumbsup:

Thanks man enjoy.

Damn! I got the Forge hoses today! That was fast...and on the opposite side of the country. Got them cleaned up and they will be going on tomorrow. Two concerns: There were two small pieces of cracked plastic stuck in the intercooler pipes...Not sure if you sold the mk5, but just letting you know. Secondly, I think half your dog was stuck in them...hahaha. Good lookin' dog from the pic. Thanks for everything!

rofl, yeah the second I sent them I was thinking I should have cleaned them first. Don't forget about getting the seal for that one coupler.

x2, except all the way to Idaho, smoke mirror signals look great.

Cool, I'm glad you're happy with them! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

06vdubgti

Go Kart Champion
Awesome Seller :) .haven't received my Discharge pipe yet, Either i'm at work and it's waiting at home, or because it was shipped yesterday and i'm in toronto, ontario lol ..

Thanks again !

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
^^ Yes it is. Pay today I will ship tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I have a guy on the fence for the DP local, but first come first serve.