GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official San Diego Thread

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Hey I thought DJ would be all over this thread! Anyway, I'm not from SD, but I hope one of these days I'll get to meet some of you guys if we can ever get a decent GTG going maybe somewhere halfway from LA to SD. Hope you guys have fun at the big SoCal Euro GTG this Saturday.

BTW, allx11 your UG is pretty sick man. Love the rims and painted lowers! :thumbsup:

maxmonster

Account Suspended
Car(s)
VW GTI
hmmm i got some family down in sd. i gotta check out some of these meets.

aladdin

Ready to race!
no one showed to the thursday @ target eastlake meet but one other guy. You guys suck arse

rinzorz619

Ready to race!
Thx for the recommendations fellas.

I saw a CW R32 i think, parked by AT&T at palm promenade around 7:30ish. and a UG GTI in the residential area by Church's chicken down by Montgomery middle. I know this isn't the sightings thread, but was just wonder if any of them were you guys ;]

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
nikitynick,

are all your windows tinted? and what %?

by the way, mine are 20% all around, from stereo outlet in PB.

saw 3 gti's today, 2 UG and one BMP. guy in one of the UG's waved coming up del mar heights heading west. saw the other two by the vons shopping center on valley center drive.

ConnerrySER04

East Coast transplant
Car(s)
MKVGTI
Hey guys...I'm new ( 1 month ) to SD myself. If you ever see a RS GTI with Florida plates, driven by a REALLY focused bald black dude with glasses...that would be me.

pointblank1

Passed Driver's Ed
San Diego Tuning

Hey, im from the UK and was wondering if anybody could let me know of some stores for car parts and accessories. I am over on holiday (vacation!) and would like to take back some things from my golf to make the guys back home jealous!

Im also going to be in the Newport area from a week as well so any stores there too would be great!

Thanks a lot

nikitynick

EurotrashSD Dubber
in san diego there isnt too much. most guys are getting stuff either from pure motorsports in temecula or ordering online. what are you looking to get? if its in the US, most americna online shops will ship for free as long as your spending a decent amount

pointblank1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm just looking to buy some goodies that i wouldn't be able to get back home. Just out of curiosity, and i know this isnt the right topic but...does anybody know if i can buy a head unit here that will work with a uk rabbit??

extracool123

Ready to race!
im in SD too...Just bought my GTI...its about a month old. Got my first car payment in the mail a few days ago. Candy white 4 door DSG. I love it

kgb_m3

Drunk Russian
Car(s)
97 M3, 08 Rabbit S