GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Diego transplant, MKVGTI

ConnerrySER04

East Coast transplant
Car(s)
MKVGTI
Hey folks. Just completed a coast-to-coast move from Miami Beach, 8 months in Albuquerque, NM, and now posted up in sunny San diego CA. One of the greatest towns on earth. Just wanted to say hello to the West Coast dubbers, and check on where the best tuning shops and VW dealerships (re:mod-friendly) are in town. I've got an 06 MKV (early adopter) running some APR programs, and I'm looking to throw on some Eibach Prokits before my fiancee moves out here and seriously curbs my spending. :smile: And also would like to get to know fellow VW'ers in town. Thanks for your time reading this, hope to hear from you guys fairly soon.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
welcome to SD! check out www.socaleuro.com for a local euro forum.

what part of SD did you move to? I'm over in the National City / Paradise Hills area.

there's a weekly Wednesday night euro meet over at Fusion Cafe off of Clairemont Mesa Blvd. check it out!

ConnerrySER04

East Coast transplant
Car(s)
MKVGTI
Hey thanks to all who replied. I'm in Misson Valley, right near the Fashion Valley Mall. I wolud like to know a trusted tuning shop; I understand if I have any APR-related issues I have to head up to Temecula, but right now, I just want to tweak the suspension with some ProKits and call it a day. Oh, I do need to know about a good body shop as well: got a nice baseball sized dent during the drive out where from sone wayward road debris....it's not horrible, but I need to fix it eventually. Otherwise, I'd be happy to check out any future local dub meets, so I''d appreciate it if you guys kept me posted. I'll check out the other threads as well.