GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My wife gave me early Christmas present !

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

Carfantiti

Ready to race!
Well I put her car in driveway to wash than she was going to back it out.She only has drivers permit shes learning she never had to drive in dubi she had private driver.
I guess she thought in reverse or thought gas was brake .What can you do I did not yell I teased her a little which ended up her pissed at me ?
Uhm you just took out my car,your car and garage and I get shit !
woman what the fuck!
she Sid it was a accident and she just learning it won't stop her from trying "Im scared "!

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Well I put her car in driveway to wash than she was going to back it out.She only has drivers permit shes learning she never had to drive in dubi she had private driver.
I guess she thought in reverse or thought gas was brake .What can you do I did not yell I teased her a little which ended up her pissed at me ?
Uhm you just took out my car,your car and garage and I get shit !
woman what the fuck!
she Sid it was a accident and she just learning it won't stop her from trying "Im scared "!

Private driver in Dubai?! I guess that's common there?

Tapatalkin

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
I would not have been able to remain calm in a situation like that. Props to you for not slapping a ho :lol:

R32ooo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 R32
Some people have more patience than others and value their significant other more than a material item. Just saying. Different strokes for different folks.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Some people have more patience than others and value their significant other more than a material item. Just saying. Different strokes for different folks.

Some slapping doesnt mean that you care more about the material items, means that you get mad at people that do stupid things and they have to learn to do shit properly the next time.