GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official "Im in class right now" Thread

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Officially accepted to University of Illinois at Chicago. Bring on the maths.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
My motivation level is -1.

Congrats on graduating VDub!! Feelsgoodman.jpg I'm sure.

I can't begin to explain how low my motivation is this quarter. Cheesus, I have done nothing productive at all. I have also had close to zero assignments as well.

I literally opened a word doc, saved it, and now I'm here :lol:

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
I can't begin to explain how low my motivation is this quarter. Cheesus, I have done nothing productive at all. I have also had close to zero assignments as well.

I literally opened a word doc, saved it, and now I'm here :lol:

Lol love those times when saving a blank word doc is progress.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
One. More. Final.

On another note, I hate when people brag about getting A's in easy classes. I go on myedu.com to check out the class and see that out of almost 400 submitted grades, 90% got an A. I don't think I've taken a class in my major that had more than 25% in the A range.

MiniCoopKiller

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't have any finals this quarter. Just had a bunch of projects due Sunday. Was up until 5:30 in the morning on Saturday night. Crawled into bed once the sun came up. Here comes two weeks of vacation and then going back for four weeks of summer classes.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Taking a 6 week precalc class over the summer. -_-

Anyone have opinions on whether I should get into Computer Science, or just take a business-oriented Computer Information Systems curriculum. Both will get me into IT and CIS will get me into light software/web development, and the business curriculum isn't a bad thing to have under my belt, but I may have more options and obviously more depth with Computer Science.

I'm having a tough time deciding as the semester approaches, and to do an inter-college transfer I need to request it a semester in advance, so I'm getting desperate for input lol.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
Its funny to look back at this thread. I started it like 3 years ago.. Full time engineer now lol. Back then i was in some boring eng econ. Ill be back in here once in grad school