GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello everyone, new here.

Casey

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Looks like I'm one of the first members. Glad to see a place dedicated to my soon to be future car :thumbsup: Looking forward to being part of the community.

What's everyone planning on ordering (or already taken delivery)? I should have a Black GTI within the next month. I'm completely psyched. :burnrubber:

MKThree

Ready to race!
Whats up everyone. Just found the site on google. Already got my car (MKIII) in the papers up for sale and looking at the new Golfs in dealerships. Soon as my car sells I'm bringing a new one home :smile: Thanks for the site.

jeromy

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello, i'm new too, this will be my first Vokswagen car actually, but that red GTI in the ads is too nice to passup. Clarkson actually put it over the edge for me in that review against the 130i (tho it was an R32, but still...)

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Nice collection of videos and pix you guys got going here. Looking forward to seeing this place develop into something. Keep up the good work.

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI 6MT
BUMP for the most dead thread on GolfMKV also in the spirit of the "how to beat an EVO" thread

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI 6MT
ok...it was kinda funny in the "golf is the best selling car in europe for 2005" thread....now it's old. :biggrin:

hey hey.... I only did the two... I certainly considered bumping every thread pre May 2006 but I figured THAT would be annoying... lol