GOLFMKV

FS: My track set - BBS CO with Yoko 058 ADVANS

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
SOLD SOLD SOLD

PRICE
600.00 plus shipping (coming from Riverside, CA 92506) as of 9/14/2018 - $500.00
- figure 42lbs per wheel when checking on cost for shipping- each wheel would have thick cardboard face double thick with stapping tape -
***sale pending as of 9/19***

WHEELS
4 BBS CO wheels, silvers, 18x8, et44, 57.1 (fresh valve stems and no sensors). Ran them with Golf R brakes all around and no clearance issues. I have moved on to Brembo 18z all around and fronts require at least 5mm spacer. I don't want spacers for track so I have moved to another wheel design.

The wheels (3 of them) have cosmetic blemishes*. No cracks or bends, wheels are sound. I have 4 links below that are to full size pics so you can easily zoom in and see plenty of detail. Wheels look generally good from normal view distance.

* I will include an Eastwood wheel refinishing kit. Includes all stuff necessary to repair the blemishes seen in the pics. Including the silver paint and the final clear finish as well. See DIY on youtube.

TIRES
Tires are competition only (not street legal) Yoko 0058 racing slicks. Based on the wear pockets I think there is still at least a few sessions left in them depending on what you do. Tires/wheels kept in insulated garage and each wheel is covered with a carrier cover when not in use.

HI-RES PICS OF WHEEL FACES TO INSPECT BLEMISHES
Wheel 1
Wheel 2
Wheel 3
Wheel 4

GENERAL PICS

Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Bump - and new lower price