GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need Mechanic/Dealership Orange County, NY

GTIdaddy

Keep having little problems pop up on my 08 GTI. Dont have Vagcom, and dont really have time to go get this thing scanned, buy the parts, set aside a day to work on the car, hope its fixed....rinse, and repeat. Ya know?

Need a good mechanic in the area, and honestly quite apprehensive about going to the local dealer after all the bad experiences Ive read about on here with vdub dealers. Anyone in the Orange County/Hudson Valley, NY area that knows a good shop? I am having a problem with my EPC light and the "Engine Fault Workshop" light popping up ALOT!! Just finished doing my intake manifold myself and dont have the patience to get into another research and repair. Any quick replies with help would be appreciated...also if you have a vagcom and you're in the area that would be good to know too I guess.
Thanks all!!

dmsquattro

Ready to race!
I'm in lower Westchester and I go over the bridge to Eurotech Motorsports in Mahwah, NJ - not far from Rockland Co. They are excellent.

GTIdaddy

Thanks for the help guys. dmsquattro, I checked out Eurotech which was really convenient because its on my way home from work. They are AWESOME. They had me diagnosed and repaired in like 15 minutes!! It was just my cam position sensor. Car is driving like a champ again. Thanks again! This is now my permanent shop for this car.

dmsquattro

Ready to race!
It was the same thing for me. I wanted to do a few mods to the car. Talked to them - they told me straight out what works and what doesn't. Most importantly, they did the work perfectly. They made a customer for life.