GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroGoons Present: Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Damn... time flies when you are busy!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a long while... But thank you again to the many Euro friends out there supporting us! Last month we had 90+ cars! Loving all the Euros that are supporting the community and making our presence well know! LOL. Please come join us next week April 11, as we do it all over again! Thanks once again!

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ditto cant wait till I move there in the next few months im so sick of Vegas after 30 years.

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Hell of a turnout, I wish we had that kind of representation out here!

Ditto cant wait till I move there in the next few months im so sick of Vegas after 30 years.

Thanks guys! It can be hard at times to constantly be on the forums promoting... But I do it for the love of all Euro cars and enthusiasts.

With that said... Below are just a few shots from April's meet. It's only a taste of what you really see when we all get together! I hope to see more Euros and grow bigger & bigger! Next meet is May 9th... For those of you attending Wuste in Las Vegas, we hope you come join us and give everyone a preview of what's to come! We should have a professional photographer on hand this time around, Stay Above (ruabove.com) will be making custom stickers/shirts onsite and a few reps from a couple of reputable wheel companies will be looking for their next potential "show car". So what are you waiting for... lets have fun!!! Hope to see you all soon!

Also, be sure to "like" us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-HooligansEuro-Goons-Events/228500457287174

and follow us on Instagram: @s_hooligans & @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans

Other photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/d-reaper/sets/72157633390373960/

IMG_0149 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0182 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0171 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0162 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0144 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0135 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0126 by dReaper1, on Flickr

IMG_0177 by dReaper1, on Flickr

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
For those of you that made the long trek to Vegas for Wuste... I hope you had fun and made it back safely. I know I did! Many stories to laugh about! Lol! Anyhow, it's the beginning of the month and you know what that means... Yup... We are getting together again for another night of good vibes, Euro cars, chicken wangs and brews! Come join us on June 13, 2013 Let's make it fun for those who were unable to drive to Wuste.

Also, come visit our good friends the EuroJerks this coming Thursday at Legends in Upland.

Please support the Euro community and "Like" us on Facebook as well:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socal-...28500457287174
and follow us on Instagram: @dRe4per #occupybww #socalhooligans #eurogoons

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Bump for tonight

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV

Reminder for all of you Euro Enthusiasts.... Occupy BWW- Chino Hills, CA is in a few hours! Let's see them gorgeous Euros! Come chill with other like minded individuals and crews... eat wings and some brew! Don't like wings... there are other places to munch on! Starting tonight at 8:30pm (Cause we know the Euro crowd is a late crowd, lol)

So respect the location and respect the hosts... cause we do it for you all!

Please note: Security is chill with us... but if caught doing something stupid... you can be sure EVERYONE will remember who you are!

So let's have fun! See you soon!

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month... we have changed the color of our logo. With that said... and already a new month... join us on Oct. 9th, 2014 as we come together again for our monthly meet. Celebrate with our friends from @suitedoffsets... and chill with the coolest Euro crowd around.

All Euro inspired groups and crews invited.

"Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings - Chino Hills, CA"
3160 Chino Ave, Chino Hills, CA 91709
Starting: 8:30PM
Please respect the venue and the people attending.
You all know the rules.

#eurogoons #suitedoffsets #whatsuitsyou #fourthreich #carmeets #eurofriends #euroinspired #bmw #vw #audi #mercedes #volvo #cars #bimmer #bavarian #euro #friends #fvckcancer

Djanemix

Opps!!!
Car(s)
06 GTI MKV
Whats up y'all!!! First of all... Happy Veteran's day to all those who have served our country. Today is your day and mine. (Vet here of course)... Anyhow, Come out and join us tomorrow night, Nov. 12, 2015, for another month of Euros, Wings and Brew. Come meet the new members and see the new builds taking place. Open to all Euro inspired vehicles! Hope to see you all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk