ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Let me know what you think of BM+
My ultimate goal is to switch to Maestro and get BM+

infamous

Ready to race!
interested in your thoughts/observations on the neuspeed intercooler in comparison with the godspeed when you're up and running.

thanks

kyle_h

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using the Tapatalk app, so that explains the typos...

kyle_h

Passed Driver's Ed
Wish I knew where to get Those fog light grilles :/

Sent from my iPhone using the Tapatalk app, so that explains the typos...

Last edited:

Epic_Sandwich

I Drive a Sedan
Nice build. Enjoying the progress.

What's your take on the SPM Mounts? Do you have the full mount kit (enigne/trans/dogbone)? I ask because I'm getting ready to buy the kit for my MKV.

Thanks.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Let me know what you think of BM+
My ultimate goal is to switch to Maestro and get BM+

Seems to be pretty flexible, which is what I was hoping for. Just getting boost control setup is a learning experience. I'll be using it for boost control, meth, and lastly switching my apr lpfp kit out for an 044 in an Integrated Engineering surge tank.

interested in your thoughts/observations on the neuspeed intercooler in comparison with the godspeed when you're up and running.

thanks

Did take it out for a quick cruise and actually felt like I noticed a difference. Granted i did this and the throttle pipe at the same time. I'll try to get some good pics soon, but i mainly wanted it as it fits the thunderbunny front really well.

Nice build. Enjoying the progress.

What's your take on the SPM Mounts? Do you have the full mount kit (enigne/trans/dogbone)? I ask because I'm getting ready to buy the kit for my MKV.

Thanks.

I dig the mounts, i just have engine mount and tranny mount, but I'll be adding an HPA subframe puck soon. It's definetly got some vibs, but nothing in comparison to the clutch noise.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Great build. In particular I like the great deal you got on that stage 3. The TDI cup style front end is trick too.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Update time!

Finally sourced out all the parts for rod install.
-Integrated Engineering Rifle drilled rods
-Mahle motorsport bearings
-ARP Head bolts
-full OEM rebuild parts