GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SlowNLow Buildthread/Photothread

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI CW
Wheels and fitment are on point man. Good stuff!

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Mr Barry. Got a favour to ask:biggrin:
I was hoping you would be so kind as to send me a few of your epic photography car shots over to my email in high res so I would be able to blow them up, frame them and place them around my work garage.
I want to fill my walls with car related stuff and straight away thought of you guys on here. I always live your shots so am not fussed which ones you choose to send if any as they all rock.
Being an alloy wheel repair shop any nice pics of wheels would also go down great. Let me know your thoughts and I can send you my email if you are ok with me doing so.. Hope it's ok. Look forward to hearing your opinion.

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
I love it Barry. Keep it up my dude.

appreciate it man

Wheels and fitment are on point man. Good stuff!
thanks duder!

Mr Barry. Got a favour to ask:biggrin:
I was hoping you would be so kind as to send me a few of your epic photography car shots over to my email in high res so I would be able to blow them up, frame them and place them around my work garage.
I want to fill my walls with car related stuff and straight away thought of you guys on here. I always live your shots so am not fussed which ones you choose to send if any as they all rock.
Being an alloy wheel repair shop any nice pics of wheels would also go down great. Let me know your thoughts and I can send you my email if you are ok with me doing so.. Hope it's ok. Look forward to hearing your opinion.

Woah not sure how i missed this!
You can go on my flickr, click on a picture, then right click on the picture and it will pop up and say "View all sizes" if you click the "Original" size that is the hi-res. They're way too big of files to email.
I have no problem with you doing that, would be honored actually. Make sure to post a picture on here after you get some pics up in the shop!
I appreciate you asked me before hand. There's too many people going around stealing peoples photos and not giving credit to the photog.

On a side note. Went out Tuesday night and used my strobes cause M703 motivated me lol

After The Rain by MisterBarry, on Flickr

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
^ As I commented in the Dat Ass thread, beautiful shot.

thanks man!

:wub::wub::wub:

:wub:

Looking into wheels with similar poke numbers but 18's 18x9.5 et26 wondering if your fenders are modded in anyway?

fronts are just rolled and haven't done anything to the rear.

You are a dude! Thanks a million. And yes when I get round to doing it I will be sure to take pics and report back.

no problem man

lol came out awesome! btw i have a spare euro rear when ever you need it, lol it's brand new in the wrapper.

thanks, are you referring to my accident? this is the new one i got after the accident. I bought it back in January, it's just been sitting in my garage. Finally painted it before SoWo. Appreciate it though :thumbsup:

M703

Ready to race!
thanks, are you referring to my accident? this is the new one i got after the accident. I bought it back in January, it's just been sitting in my garage. Finally painted it before SoWo. Appreciate it though :thumbsup:

nah this one. lol knock on wood hope nothing happens to it! im just saying i have one if you ever need it. i cant seem to sell it.

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
Haven't updated this in a while! Not much new has changed. I've been unemployed for a while so some plans have been put on the back burner. I'm slowly losing interest in this car.
Some minor changes that I did make since last time posting here are:
-Chrome fog trim
-Euro Chrome Door Strips (Had them for nearly a year and finally got them painted and put them on)
-Euro Chrome Trunk Trim

Some updated pictures. You can see the chrome fog trim and kind of the door strips here.

You can see the chrome trunk trim and door strips in this shot from H2O

Updates can been seen on my instagram if i forget to update this again @MichaelBarry