GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

MaxGTI07

Car does not go BWAAAAAA!
Car(s)
VW GTI '07
Every time i talk about "the GTI with a purple front end that look freaking sick" people look at me like i'm crazy or gay.... Anyways!

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
pulled the steering wheel off alog with the gear shifter and hand brake cover ready to give in to the shop on monday to be included in with my re-wrap roof and pillars.
also figured id have to go source a new actual shifter as mine is now getting old. Un-decided yet but might even try paint it in piano black just leaving the top circle stock so not to cover up the gear positioning.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 419
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 427
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 458

ehancock

Ready to race!
Swapped the rcd510 in my wife's car with my premium 7! Good stuff.

Millennium Falcon

Ready to race!
pulled the steering wheel off alog with the gear shifter and hand brake cover ready to give in to the shop on monday to be included in with my re-wrap roof and pillars.
also figured id have to go source a new actual shifter as mine is now getting old. Un-decided yet but might even try paint it in piano black just leaving the top circle stock so not to cover up the gear positioning.

I wish there was placed around here that did that, everyone only says just buy a new one its cheaper!

MKVDave

Ready to race!
This was the past week.. thought I'd share since I didn't have time to post throughout the week.
Bought tires, Front and Rear Strut Mounts, New Bearings for the Front, got the tires mounted/balanced, Put in my new Baby on Board sticker from my Dealership. :) Wife wanted one, so I figured I'd get a nice(r) one than the generic yellow ones.

Ordered my H&R Super Sports. Booked my appointment for Alignment, Outer CV Boot changed (Drivers is torn), and having a CTS Turbo Catback installed on May 30th to be mated with my Raceland DP before I Get a Unitronic Stage 2 tune.
:happyanim:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
This was the past week.. thought I'd share since I didn't have time to post throughout the week.
Bought tires, Front and Rear Strut Mounts, New Bearings for the Front, got the tires mounted/balanced, Put in my new Baby on Board sticker from my Dealership. :) Wife wanted one, so I figured I'd get a nice(r) one than the generic yellow ones.

Ordered my H&R Super Sports. Booked my appointment for Alignment, Outer CV Boot changed (Drivers is torn), and having a CTS Turbo Catback installed on May 30th to be mated with my Raceland DP before I Get a Unitronic Stage 2 tune.
:happyanim:

Sweet...congrats btw ;p

Zekkal

Yup...
Cleaned it up
Small get together and cruise.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Installed my euro switch yesterday, about to do my boost gauge, and I'll be installing my auto tech HPFP upgrade tomorrow, and usher in the age of S2+ for ma car. And the end of performance mods for the foreseeable future