GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Magnaflow Muffler Series number?

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
Quick question, I see a lot of people doing custom Magnaflow Catbacks, and or buying a Magnaflow catback...

I was wondering which series Magnaflow muffler sounds the best on our cars...and/or which series ppl here use.

Cheers.

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
It is part number 16691. I just put one on my car a few weeks back after one of my welds failed from a resonator delete. So far everyone likes the sound.

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
thanks. unfortunately they dont give the mufflers individual part number.

I'll be making my own catback using a 3" in/out offset Magnaflow muffler, with mandrel piping from SummitRacing.com.

so if there are any markings or part #'s on the muffler itself...that would be 100% what i'm looking for.

i'm thinking the "performance" in the titles means that the kit comes with the better muffler (SS internals).

thanks again.

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
They sound good as hell on 2.5s to me, for what that's worth.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
^^^ I understand, but it seems a lot of people don't realize that the manufacturers are more than willing to help.

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
^^^ I understand, but it seems a lot of people don't realize that the manufacturers are more than willing to help.

Yeh I know, call me lazy, well....not really, just thought that i might ask the fellow dubbers already running this.

I'll be calling tomorrow.

Appreciate the help all.

Cheers.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Let us know what you find out. I'm very interested.