GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Coles' Sydney northshore $100 price beat offer

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Is anyone interested - or can use it if you are shopping for insurance?

http://offers.colesinsurance.com.au/north-shore-car-insurance?cid=ins:car:offline:btl:northshore
$100 Savings Guarantee

Compare the price of a comprehensive policy from Coles Car Insurance with your current policy. We promise to beat comprehensive policies from NRMA, AAMI and GIO by at least $100!
(there may be similar, targeted offers in other cities, places - maybe just google their site)

I'm happy with my NRMA policy but have never claimed; I'd want to know what the fine print differences are in this policy since it could be omitting stuff the other companies do for free.

Interesting spot I noticed this evening - Nine News had a story that Sydney was paying up to 1/3 more for comprehensive than the rest of the country and Progressive Direct was the cheapest in a survey. Of course the devil's in the details with insurance companies, so I figure it's worth having a thread to share experiences - and to share the offer if anyone can use it (if it's worth it).

Otherwise, a broker could be worth checking with, as well as the online comparisons.

Has anyone bothered to read the fine print of the Wesfarmers, oops, Coles, comprehensive policy?

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
they sound reputable.i got a quote for about $550.