GOLFMKV

Castrol Destroyedddd....

hemidesign

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mk5 Castrol 2008

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Incredibly boring video. Anyone hurt, also what is a Castrol Edition GTI? Something you made up or a legit VW special edition?

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Thanks God I have installed in my car the FINEVu Blackbox front/rear....
Must have been texting or distracted... Same thing happened to me... I want this black box now!!!

hemidesign

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mk5 Castrol 2008

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Should have kept an eye on the rearview when slowing down and this wouldn't have happened.

hemidesign

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mk5 Castrol 2008
Should have kept an eye on the rearview when slowing down and this wouldn't have happened.

I did, I was looking the asshole coming, but he was fast.. not easy to escape, and you (me) never think someone is going to hit hard..
Well, got total damages little over $4000.... Bumper & trunk replacement and painted, + license plates and carbon stripes.. :cry:

hemidesign

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mk5 Castrol 2008
My advice for everyone here in this site, do yourself a favor, buy the freaking blackbox.. Why?.. because the guy tried to lie to the police saying "He did a hard brake, that's why I hit him".. the cops saw my video and they said "It's your fault, you're liar"... DONE!

Last edited:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
That's the coolest thing Ive ever seen, I need to get me one of those blackbox things. Do you have pictures of the cameras installed in your car, OP?

and still lol @ Castrol GTI

Viru5

Ready to race!
Also interested in photos

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI

hemidesign

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI mk5 Castrol 2008
California Seller. Only ships to USA. Posts item for sale with marketing material that is 95%... I'm gonna say Chinese, but f*ck if I know. lol

Sub'd for installed pics

First of all.. my rear black box was installed little far from the window.. I have to bring little closer, and I have tint windows as well... I might remove for a better night time recording..

All the blackboxes are made in South Korea.. grade A+ quality.. and customer support.. you're not going to be disappointed...

I have the FineVU Cr2i, and my cousin the Cowon AW2.. both the best in the market today!

FYI folks.. blackboxes bodies are made to use in high temperatures up to 150F, and when the micro SD get full, he erases the old video files.. it's all automatic stuff! :thumbsup: