GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4th Annual Hood River Cruise/Brew Cruise - Saturday, July 9th, 2011 (tenative)

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
no. we are down to 2 weekend drivers on the weekend. Me, and the owner. Sundays are my scheduled day off.... but Saturdays are the only days I really get any hours.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
that was a warm up. We won't let you fools tie it up again.

PS: I do believe our back up team smashed your backup team last week...

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
soccer and beer go hand in hand.

I will prolly cruise down the day after you guys. I still really want to go.

francisswest

Banned
As we inch closer, I realize the cost incurred is just going to be far too high at this moment. I sadly would like to UN-rsvp....:-(

I really do love me some fullsail though..if someone wants to bring me back a growler or 2 (if any seattle folks are going that is) I would be greatfull, and obviously willing to pay for it.

Looking at gas for roughly a 700+ mile day is just a little much...

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
No. Worries, man.

Punctuation son...

I shouldn't talk, money kept me off some cruises too when I had my R and 8 months of joblessness. But I own up to regretting not going. And I don't own up to much.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Side note: Drinking shift beers after work with some other people, and two of the delivery drivers mentioned taking a trip to Eugene and Bend, based solely on the reputation of the breweries there.

You're missing a trip so good Boston folk spend their vacation on it...

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
Tentatively meet at James at 930. I am driving. I think my coworker is driving him and his wifey, jaems and grace may ride with me cuz the beetle is not in good shape at the momento.

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
well i imagine we can be headed back to PDX by 3 I would think. all depends how long peeps wanna go. If people just wanna cruise out to Full sail instead of the full shindig we can be done by like 1 probs.