GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
to virus: does your installation prices extend up to your neighbor's up north ;)

I'll add in a dozen of chicken wings for gratuity

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
Offer pending on the Audi at full asking price!!!

francisswest

Banned
WTB: Catch Can setup

Looking for the eurojet catchcan system, or the bsh (non vta) system...

Also looking for opinions and comments about which one is better/pros/cons, ect.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
I was given an oem brushed aluminium bumper gaurd a while back. Its a brushed aluminum plate that sits by your hatch and keeps you from scuffing the paint. Its genuine VW driver gear and as I got it for free and didn't feel it fit with the rest of my car I'd be willing to give it a new home if someone wants to meet up in the Lake Serene area of Lynnwood for it

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G Shift using Tapatalk

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
I was given an oem brushed aluminium bumper gaurd a while back. Its a brushed aluminum plate that sits by your hatch and keeps you from scuffing the paint. Its genuine VW driver gear and as I got it for free and didn't feel it fit with the rest of my car I'd be willing to give it a new home if someone wants to meet up in the Lake Serene area of Lynnwood for it

bummer you're not in portland. i'd take that thing... :cry:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Well if an easier option doesn't come up I'll keep you in mind if you don't mind paying shipping. If things haven't changed and I gotta go down there for my next c2 software update I'll give you a heads up

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
I have a set of very nice condition Tein SS-P's that I never had a chance to install. They are 16-way damping adjustable and come with camber plates (~ $300 if purchased seperately). Probably some of the nicest performance coilovers you can buy for mk5s. I sill have the original box they came in and everything is nicely boxed and ready to go. Only about 18k miles on them. They retail for $1750 + tax (you can confirm on tein.com) but I'm only looking for $875 firm and I can ship. Everything's there and ready to be installed.

had TEIN on my acura. :thumbsup::thumbsup: