GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4th Annual Hood River Cruise/Brew Cruise - Saturday, July 9th, 2011 (tenative)

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Sounds like you are just getting more comfortable with who you really are.

I've never done this drive, but I'm sure it is spectacular. Unfortunately, I already have engagements through almost the entire summer. Not a good year for cruises for me.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Good deal! I love this cruise LOL!

Also, I dont know if anyone feels like making a small hike beacon rock is off of highway 14. Its a awesome climb and super short. But we sound like were pretty much booked for the day.

I'm in for said hike.

HAHA that is true! Speaking of fruit cakes, I felt a little odd driving into work today. I had a pink coffee cup in hand driving a beetle with hello kitty stickers and a hello kitty hanging from the mirror.

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
caleb fail!! THe beacon rock hike is nice, good views, and pretty quick, though would take an hour or so. May be good to get some exercise in to counteract the beer. I would say if we did the hike to skip walking man brewery.

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
HAHA! U guys are punks!

I would deff rock the hello kitty muffler! I should be getting a welder soon so might be my first project :) Maybe dual kittys on the eurojet tips Arron hooked me up with haha!

I'm down for whatever! Hikes, beer, food, Scott getting us VIP access at the dams haha!

francisswest

Banned
So...What do I have to do to get in on this? Im in Seattle, but have no problem driving down...Full Sail is my favorite of all time...The Barley Wine ale is just...just awesome.

Also, my buddy has his VR6 Corrado and is interested....

MKV Only?

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
everybody is welcome. some of us don't even drive MkVs anymore. haha

francisswest

Banned
Fantastic! I am absolutely ready for a nice brew cruise. So tired of people just wanting to race. Its going to be beautiful weather! Windows down, relaxing drive, good times.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
just don't drive behind Scott :wink:

EDIT: it was Kinder Kris.... not Scott. my bad.

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
LOL do not drive behind the Red GTI with Kris in it. He likes to do lots of random braking and or ride his brakes haha. He also stops for leafs cause sometimes he thinks there animals lol!