Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
great pics!

The gold is fun for now, imagine having these be "new" again after a custom refinish!

IMO if you flip them it be a 3-4mm increase. If you poke too much up front, a 5mm spacer machined down to size to flush up the rear over the front might work.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
great pics!

The gold is fun for now, imagine having these be "new" again after a custom refinish!

IMO if you flip them it be a 3-4mm increase. If you poke too much up front, a 5mm spacer machined down to size to flush up the rear over the front might work.

Flipping it is about 10 - 13MM different IIRC.

My buddy's going to do that to his set of LMs, and i'm debating for my set of IMPULs too :biggrin:

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
ugh! That means I have to take them off. Maybe just the rear for now?

Front and Rear! See how it fits, haha.

Just run them for now, when you take off the tires to refinish everything, then try the reverse mount.

I mean 18x8 ET30 is easily doable in the fronts!

18x8 ET30 in the Rears woud be pretty perfect good, and you can probably space them out I would guess...still another 10MM for that perfect stance :wink:

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Front and Rear! See how it fits, haha.

Just run them for now, when you take off the tires to refinish everything, then try the reverse mount.

I mean 18x8 ET30 is easily doable in the fronts!

18x8 ET30 in the Rears woud be pretty perfect good, and you can probably space them out I would guess...still another 10MM for that perfect stance :wink:

mmmm I'm excited