GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Emanyankee's Build Thread

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
It rubs a good amount so I removed the fender liner but it still needs a little fender work. they will be pulled slightly. but Water By The Bridge was this weekend. it was freezing but good to see old friends.

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
update, has the brakes on, they handle so much better than stock even with race brake fluid... no brake fade on the track on stock size rotors, im probably not going fast enough. :/

Loving it, more things to come this winter, such as oil pump rebuild,

hopefully ill get a roll bar in and seats n harness,

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Myself and Kern417 at Putnam in september, i dont have any pictures of the wheels and the caliper that i saved, ill take one tomorrow! Cheers

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti

Heres the Brakes, from an old boxter non s, 4 pot brembos, They are fabulous, work on stock size rotor.

Also just put the wheel studs on today too, so much nicer than lugs.

Edit: sorry my wheels are dirty AF, about to change to daily wheels now since these are on and i can put my spacer on.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

Heres the Brakes, from an old boxter non s, 4 pot brembos, They are fabulous, work on stock size rotor.

Also just put the wheel studs on today too, so much nicer than lugs.

Edit: sorry my wheels are dirty AF, about to change to daily wheels now since these are on and i can put my spacer on.

The track will do that! Just read through your build, coming along nicely man. I love the yellow painted tire text, you have officially inspired me to do the same when I get my new tires. You ever get your DSG issue figure out? What was it?

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
The track will do that! Just read through your build, coming along nicely man. I love the yellow painted tire text, you have officially inspired me to do the same when I get my new tires. You ever get your DSG issue figure out? What was it?

My fuggin dsg tranny filter was cracked, who knows how, i dont bottom out barely ever. but it was low, only 2 qts drained out, since having it fixed no problems,

glad i could inspire, this car is fun, next up is tstat to fix and 1.8t oil pump conversion.

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
srs tec fenders ordered, plans are to buy trailing arm powerflex bushing, rebuild oil pump, have my buddy weld in a roll bar and put in seats and harnesses.