GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm BAAAAAAAACK

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys I'm so happy to be back on this forum. Some of you might remember the Fap (bagged pearl white and purple GTI) but I just picked up this gem for a steal yesterday and have already ordered a list of parts for it. 08 R32 that I got for too cheap. It has a ding on the fender and the trim around the shifter needs to be replaced but other than that it's a 0 accident clean carfax car with 100k and a 1.5 inch thick pile of receipts. :attention_whore:

Attachments

• r32.jpg
    r32.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 322
  • r322.jpg
    r322.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 318
  • r323.jpg
    r323.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 316

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Well holy crap! Ya know when you watch a member that's very active leave and you don't ever expect to see them again....? Well you were one of em lol, great to have you back dude.

So????? Plans????

Lol I know that feeling and thanks. Already ordered bags, euro led tails, euro switch and head unit. Catback and holeless grille are next up.

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Are you buying an OEM hole-less grill? I debate doing that daily hahaah but it's so expensive.
I've done a lot of bodywork in my day so I'm just going to fiberglass the holes shut on my stock grille and paint it as close to factory color as I can. $730 for an oem holeless grille is absurd.