GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your biggest pet peeve with you MKV

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

Jet08

Ready to race!
Oh no spelling police, for reference try quiet, but I get you Mr Fallenangel.

No peeves for me but it would be nice to have the Classics wheel in an 18x8 et 45.

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Yeah, the MK5 blinkers are super quiet. I actually like it, I can't stand loud blinkers... the quiet sound makes it sound more "high quality."

Biggest pet peeve is how fast the rear hatch gets dirty. I'll wash it and take it out for a spin for 5 minutes and when I get back there's dust all over the back window :rolleyes:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Oh no spelling police, for reference try quiet, but I get you Mr Fallenangel.

No peeves for me but it would be nice to have the Classics wheel in an 18x8 et 45.
Wasn't trying to be a dick. Seriously thought he forgot a word.

goneD4rk

Banned
so much whining in this thread. OP should just lock it up.

you guys should trade your GOLFERS for a nice pair of shoes. All your car problems solved.

All cars have issues!

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I like the quiet blinkers. Whenever I drive my parents cars the blinkers drive me nuts to the point that I don't turn them on if I'm waiting to turn left at a red light until it turns green.

goneD4rk

Banned
I like the quiet blinkers. Whenever I drive my parents cars the blinkers drive me nuts to the point that I don't turn them on if I'm waiting to turn left at a red light until it turns green.

do all luxury sedans have quiet blinkers? I never noticed.

Nitrorea

Ready to race!
When you wash the car, dry it and still have water the drips coming from the side mirrors hours after it's been dried....splattering down both sides.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
When you wash the car, dry it and still have water the drips coming from the side mirrors hours after it's been dried....splattering down both sides.

Or when it's white, and you wash it, and then the hatch is black again the next day

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
:frown:The fact that i dont have it anymore.